Un Poquito Mas Arte! (UPMA) Old Town La Puente Artwalk
Booth/Vendor Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get information about how to be a vendor?
There are 3 ways to do this:
(1) You can pick up a physical copy of the guidelines/application at Café CoCo Na Dre
(2) You can email the La Puente Artwalk on Facebook to then be emailed a copy
(3) You can download a copy online at the LP Artwalk FB page or the Nuvein Website
2. How much does it cost to be a vendor? Who do I contact about the booth spaces?
The costs associated with vending at the La Puente Artwalk, as well as the contact people are listed (phone number & email) on the guidelines and application forms and here below:
Artists/Artisans Booth – $25
Business/Corporation Booth – $50
Non-Profit Organizations – $0
Anabel Bello at firstname.lastname@example.org (emailed scanned applications or inquries only)
Estella Wicker-Nier at email@example.com or at 562-237-8249
Petra Macias-Nieto at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 562-706-4305.
3. Where are the booth spaces, how big are the spaces, and when is set up/break down?
Booths/Vendors will be at the Twin Palms Recovery Center in Old Town La Puente, whose address is listed on the guidelines and application forms, as well as set up and break down times. Also in the guidelines/applications forms are the space dimensions.
Set up will begin at 11:00am and vendors must be ready by 12:30pm to anticipate traffic by 1pm. Space dimensions are 10×10 and each vendor must bring their own canopy, tables, and chairs.
4. What amenities and utilities do we have access to?
Booths/Vendors will have access to the first floor bathroom inside the lobby area of the Twin Palms Recovery Center from 12pm to 10pm. Vendors/Booths are expected to provide their own power source for night vending (approx. 8:15pm to 10pm). There is a nearby liquor store for snacks and sundry items, as well as several restaurants nearby.
5. How will booth/vendor spots be assigned or selected?
Booths/Vendors will be asked to arrive at the Twin Palms Lot by 11am, once there Petra, Estella, and Anabel will guide you to your assigned vendor spot.
6. How does the Nuvein Foundation plan to use my vendor space monies?
The Nuvein Foundation is a CA 501(c)3 non-profit arts education and promotion organization that will use monies secured from the selling of vendor space to:
1) fund our 2 annual scholarship awards for aspiring student artists
2) fund further involvement and support of the La Puente Artwalk and related arts programs in the San Gabriel Valley communities and
3) have a reserve portion for future projects related to Nuvein’s charitable mission.